- Pocket PC 2002
- Pocket PC 2003
- Windows Mobile 5 - Pocket PC
- Windows Mobile 6 - Pocket PC
- All Windows Mobile Pocket PCs and Pocket PC Phone Edition
models running a compatible operating system.
The application requires approximately 1M of memory, maps require
between 40k and 120mb each. Maps are not required to use the application.
You should have at least 2M of free memory to run the application
without restriction and to obtain maximum performance.
Compatible GPS Protocols and Devices:
PathAway works with the following GPS devices:
1) Any GPS device that uses NMEA 0183 version 2.0 or higher protocol.
Most GPS devices support this protocol. Bluetooth GPS units also
work well with PathAway.
2) Proprietary Protocols
- Windows Mobile GPS (protocol built into Windows Mobile 5
- Delorme Earthmate.
- Delorme Tripmate.