Repeatable Crash & Palm Not Staying On

Forum for questions and problems regarding PathAway GPS 3 for Palm OS

Moderators: Scott, PathAway

Repeatable Crash & Palm Not Staying On

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:37 am

Hi,
Just demoing the pathaway ver 3.01b35 on palm os 5

Found a major bug (crash):
If screen size is displaying at 320x480 pixels, select a point, Point Info is displayed, bring up virtual keyboard -->crash, must soft reset:
Emul68KCommon.c, Line:1594, Index out of range
Or start with small screen 320x320 with virtual keyboard displayed & expand screen to large size -->crash, same msg.

And a small bug:
When I set my off time in my Palm preferences to 30sec, pathaway will not stay on with a blutooth connection. 1min or more wokrs fine.

Scott
Site Admin

Postby Scott » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:12 pm

Thanks for this report.
can you tell me what model this is that you're expriencing the crash? Lifedrive or T5 ?

Model of Palm

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:56 am

Scott wrote:Thanks for this report.
can you tell me what model this is that you're expriencing the crash? Lifedrive or T5 ?

Neither, I'm using a Clie TH-55.

I also seemed to notice some tracking problems (Using a Globalsat BT-338 GPS) where Pathaway stopped tracking/updating the screen after I had started to track for a couple minutes, and then changed from 320x320 to 320x480 and vice-versa. This was usually when I wanted to bring up the keyboard to enter a name for a point. The results were not always repeatable (can only test for 10min on demo). However, I've been too busy to test with the beta37 release.

Return to “PathAway for Palm OS - Support”