Newbie Question

Forum for questions and problems regarding PathAway GPS 3 for Palm OS

Moderators: Scott, PathAway

hankyknot

Newbie Question

Postby hankyknot » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:16 am

I have finally gotten my hands on a new T3 and would like to add GPS functionality to it.

Quite often we go out and get almost lost. On the way we find many wonderful places that we always say we'll go back to when we're not getting lost. Thing is we can never find them again. I want to be able to at least log waypoints during the journey to help us get back to these geographical gems. As we manage to do this both on foot and in the Jeep I want something portable and that uses topographical maps.

I dont need satellite navigation with audible directions just some good maps and basic (but as accurate as is realistically possible) positioning.

To me it sounds very much like a solution that PathAway can offer but what do I need to buy in order to acheive my wishes?

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:05 am

Hi

What do you want is similar to what i want in GPS solution. I suggest t you to download demo software of pathaway and try it before. I personnaly experiment problem with the software' i m very impress with the different possibility but before buying it. you can consult also this website and canadian cie www.softmaptech.com that sell pathaway and also differents maps with high quality you can download also many demo sample of maps.

Michel

Return to “PathAway for Palm OS - Support”