Resolved: PathAway 4 - resets

Forum for questions and problems regarding PathAway GPS 3 for Palm OS

Moderators: Scott, PathAway

andrewg_oz

Resolved: PathAway 4 - resets

Postby andrewg_oz » Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:46 pm

I've just installed PathAway 4 today - I'd been trying v3 and v4 on a simulator and had been waiting for v4 before installing it on my real device - which is a Treo 650.
I have just one map installed - a 2656x2343x8bit one. At 100% it has a view range of 19.3km.

1. Tapping the map overview button results in a completely blank display. Tapping the 100% button results in the original reappearing at 100%, but at a different location (always at the top left of map) and the view range becomes 347km! Dragging around alters the lat/long consistently with the huge view range, even though the map is being drawn as if it were at the 19.3km view range. I have to exit and restart PathAway to get things back to normal.
2. I cannot delete points - instant soft reset.
3. After running PathAway other apps soft reset. This includes turning the phone on/off. Until I installed PathAway I have no problems turning my phone on/off. If I launch PathAway subsequent attempts to turn the phone on/off result in a soft reset. I just need to launch and immediately exit PathAway for this to occur.

Scott
Site Admin

Postby Scott » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:23 am

All these issues have been fixed in newer versions.

andrewg_oz

Postby andrewg_oz » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:33 am

Thank you. I'll update and have a look.

Return to “PathAway for Palm OS - Support”