Data base error

Forum for questions and problems regarding PathAway GPS 3 for Palm OS

Moderators: Scott, PathAway

Paul Bryant

Data base error

Postby Paul Bryant » Mon May 23, 2005 1:50 am

In moving a map from the main memory to the MMC card I get the diagnostic "Data base error 10504" after 30 secs or so. The file is 800K and failed after 380.1K. The card has pleanty of room. The card has not been used much so may be faulty. The device is a TREO 600. Any idea what this diagnostic means? And how to get over it.

coureur des bois

Re: Data base error

Postby coureur des bois » Mon May 23, 2005 6:38 am

Paul Bryant wrote:In moving a map from the main memory to the MMC card I get the diagnostic "Data base error 10504" after 30 secs or so. The file is 800K and failed after 380.1K. The card has pleanty of room. The card has not been used much so may be faulty. The device is a TREO 600. Any idea what this diagnostic means? And how to get over it.

Hi Paul Bryant

I dont know what diagnostic mean (may be a wrong file ?). I would try to upload a new map

(Edited when I found my misunderstanding of the problem)
Last edited by coureur des bois on Mon May 23, 2005 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ralf

Postby ralf » Mon May 23, 2005 4:59 pm

Paul Bryant wrote:
"In moving a map from the main memory to the MMC card I get the diagnostic "Data base error 10504""

Be sure that the Map is not in use!

Try this:
Show another Map. Then move the map to MMC.

Postby Guest » Wed May 25, 2005 1:04 am

Thanks. It seems getting rid of any routes and tracks sorts it out but my confidence is not great.

Return to “PathAway for Palm OS - Support”