problems and bugs

Forum for questions and problems regarding PathAway GPS 5 SE for Windows Mobile
reinim19

problems and bugs

Postby reinim19 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:27 am

hello,

i've found out 3 problems using PW5 which I hadn't when using PW4, would be great if you can fix these:

- when tap&holding in the map, a small window with the coordinates (or with the waypoint-name when I'm selecting a waypoint) and an arrow to this point pops up and stays on the map. This is very disturbing and I don't want to click away this window each time i'm selecting a point on the map. Please make it possible to deactivate this window within Preferences.

- when being GPS-online and trying to move the map with my Stylus: within a second (not 10 seconds like in PW4) the map jumps back to it's actual GPS-position (but the 10 seconds in the bottom still count down -> so maybe a bug?)

- When I've got some Waypoints close to each other it's impossible to select everyone on the map. So I usually select one of these points by taping&holding and then in the context-menu i choose "Other points". Here every close point is listed, but when clicking for example at "WP2" --> the context menu of "WP1" (and not from "WP2" opens, so it's a bug)

gpsrookie

Re: problems and bugs

Postby gpsrookie » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:45 pm

reinim19 wrote:- when being GPS-online and trying to move the map with my Stylus: within a second (not 10 seconds like in PW4) the map jumps back to it's actual GPS-position (but the 10 seconds in the bottom still count down -> so maybe a bug?)

I also have this problem on the Professional Version. Sometimes it works and the map stays at the new position, but very rare. It seems, that it has to do with the display refresh.

Greetings
Stefan

Return to “PathAway 5 SE for Windows Mobile - Support”