Upgrade to (PlayStore) Pro License

Questions and problems
zamzon

Upgrade to (PlayStore) Pro License

Postby zamzon » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:18 am

It seems not possible to buy an upgrade to the Pro version, which is not bound to the UID of the android installation like the PlayStore Express Version I have (or more precise: an upgrade which is valid for every UID of my devices running with my google account):

* PlayStore doesn't offer an Upgrade at all
* The upgrade via https://pathaway.com/cgi-bin/purch6.cgi ... oidupgrade seems limited to UID (asks for it and states so).
* InApp Upgrade works fine, but under "My Apps" instead of the Pro Version - which doesn't show up at all - still the express version is shown and only under ALL (not as installed which in fact is)..

This means I have to buy the upgrade again or ask for a new RegKey every time, when I get a new UID again (e.g. after full factory reset and reinstall)? Will the UID at least persist with backup and restore?

Thomas

Ulmer.Spatz

Postby Ulmer.Spatz » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:30 am

I have the same Problem.
My Pro Version is bound to the UID.

How can i use PW5 Pro on my 2 devices (Smartphone / tablet)?

Walter

zamzon

Postby zamzon » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:54 am

It seems, that I just "takes some time" till the update to pro happens on the other device. But I'm not sure if someone has to "allow" or "enable" the pro on the other device.

Thomas

Scott
Site Admin

Postby Scott » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:32 am

This is all on Google's end, so you would need to check with them to find out for certain.

Scott
Site Admin

Postby Scott » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:48 am

If you are using the version from PathAway.com using a UID license then you need a second license to use on another device.

Note that now we have changed to an Account based license that allows you to login to the same account on 2 devices. Contact us if you want to switch your UID license to and account based license. You create your account in the "Settings-My Account" dialog.

Return to “PathAway for Android - Support”