I guess I have found a bug in the import/export function:
- I create in PW Pro with the route designer a route with some turn instructions
- After saving the route it works as expected (intersection icons/symbols are shown at the position of the turn instructions)
- I export the route to PW csv or GPX
- The exported files contain all route points, but all have the same icon (Nr. 4 / black point)
- A correct export would assign turn instruction icons the number 2 for the csv or "intersection" for GPX (as I have found in the DB specification)
- For a test I used the exported csv route file from above and changed in an editor some points back to icon nr. 2
- Import back in PW Pro
- The imported route contains only route points, no intersections
I'd suggest to change the german text for the turn instructions button in the toolbar from "Drehen" to "Abbiegen" (or "Abbieg." if it is too long). "Drehen" is a valid translation for "turn", but has more the meaning of twist/rotate. "Turn instruction" is usually translated in german to "Abbiegeanweisung".
Thanks a lot!