PathAway Support Forum Index PathAway Support
Discussion board for PathAway for Mobile Handheld Devices

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PocketMode and ipaq 6915

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PathAway Support Forum Index -> PathAway GPS 4 SE for Windows Mobile - Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tzi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: PocketMode and ipaq 6915 Reply with quote

Hi!

I currently evaluate PA against OziExplorer. The Pocketmode is quite interesting for saving valueable power.

When I enable PocketMode, PA tells me to press the right-most and then the left-most button to resume. Which buttons are meant to be pressed? I tried nearly every button but it did not work..

As noted in the subject, I am using an HP iPAQ 6915 (WM5 Phone Edition, 240x240 with a keyboard below the screen and builtin GPS)

Please help Smile

TIA,
Thomas
Cornacap

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same Problem with my HTC3600 (Trinity) under WM5 and the newest version of Pathaway .80.

CC
passaro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

In my device HTC TyTN (WM6) I use the power button to resume from Pocket mode. It worked the same way when I had WM5 before.
abecdd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: resume from pocket mode also not working on HTC Diamond Reply with quote

Hi,

I'd like to second this issue.
I have a HTC Diamond (O2 XDA Diamond). The device runs into pocket mode as supposed to do. But waking it up is impossible since there are not the standard PPC "left" and "rignt" buttons. Even power button doesn't wake it up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PathAway Support Forum Index -> PathAway GPS 4 SE for Windows Mobile - Support All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: