PathAway Support Forum Index PathAway Support
Discussion board for PathAway for Mobile Handheld Devices

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Show GPS status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PathAway Support Forum Index -> PathAway for Android - Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morbach

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:02 am    Post subject: Show GPS status Reply with quote

Especially when there is no fix it would be good to see the GPS status. How many satellites, signal strength and so on.
I'm coming from the Palm version and I just liked this program. So everything which was implemented ther should also be in the Android version. Smile
Paulo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Show GPS status Reply with quote

morbach wrote:
Especially when there is no fix it would be good to see the GPS status. How many satellites, signal strength and so on.
I'm coming from the Palm version and I just liked this program. So everything which was implemented ther should also be in the Android version. Smile

I miss so much my old faithful Palm T|X Sad PathAway was the main reason I bought that pretty gadget. And I agree with Morbach, some very useful Palm features were missing in following versions. One that I liked was the "nudge" calibration adjustment, it is very easy to adjust a map once we have some tracks saved upon it.
relloz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
good to see the GPS status. How many satellites, signal strength and so on.

I agree with you: this functionality is very important (especially if you have a device, where the GPS doesn't work properly like my Samsung Galaxy II).

But I can live reasonably well with available Apps (outside PW) like "GPS Test" (which I prefer) or "GPS Status" (ads. or pay).

Werner[/code]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PathAway Support Forum Index -> PathAway for Android - Suggestions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: