I can demonstrate the problem any time under perfect GPS signal conditions as follows (even though this is not the typical situation, when it shows up!):
- I begin in connected state
- I tap the Connect/Disconnect GPS icon to disconnect
- I tap the Connect/Disconnect GPS icon again to connect.
- The window above the toolbar with the characters of the GPS signal appears, BUT (now comes the problem!): the display of these characters does not change (as it did on my old PDA with PW4) AND it does not close automatically (as it should), even if I wait for many minutes.
- I can use the following trick to become connected: I go to the start-menu and tap the PW5 icon to "re-start it" (it might not be a real re-start), this reliably forces the GPS to become connected.
The whole story in short:
The GPS doesn's connect automatically, as it should, but I have to "re-start" PW5 to become connected. In real life this occurs after the GPS connection ha been lost.
Is there anything I can do to make this work properly?
Forum for questions and problems regarding PathAway GPS 5 SE for Windows Mobile
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest