Show GPS status

Enter ideas to be considered for future versions.
morbach

Show GPS status

Postby morbach » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:02 am

Especially when there is no fix it would be good to see the GPS status. How many satellites, signal strength and so on.
I'm coming from the Palm version and I just liked this program. So everything which was implemented ther should also be in the Android version. :)

Paulo

Re: Show GPS status

Postby Paulo » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:17 pm

morbach wrote:Especially when there is no fix it would be good to see the GPS status. How many satellites, signal strength and so on.
I'm coming from the Palm version and I just liked this program. So everything which was implemented ther should also be in the Android version. :)

I miss so much my old faithful Palm T|X :( PathAway was the main reason I bought that pretty gadget. And I agree with Morbach, some very useful Palm features were missing in following versions. One that I liked was the "nudge" calibration adjustment, it is very easy to adjust a map once we have some tracks saved upon it.

relloz

Postby relloz » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:06 am

good to see the GPS status. How many satellites, signal strength and so on.

I agree with you: this functionality is very important (especially if you have a device, where the GPS doesn't work properly like my Samsung Galaxy II).

But I can live reasonably well with available Apps (outside PW) like "GPS Test" (which I prefer) or "GPS Status" (ads. or pay).

Werner[/code]

Return to “PathAway for Android - Suggestions”