WinCE 4.2 o/s

Forum for questions and problems regarding PathAway GPS 4 SE for Windows Mobile

Moderator: Scott

cal0613

WinCE 4.2 o/s

Postby cal0613 » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:37 pm

Scott -- I purchased and been using pathaway 4 on my aximx50v for several months and it is just what I have hoped for --however I would love to install this on my Mio c310x AutoGPS which is a windows ce 4.2 device and it seems I would need naybe other dll's than supplied for the PPC vesion -- Is this at all possible. Many of the all in one units can now be unlocked and unfortunately much PPC software will not run well or has flaws for this winCE 4.2 o/s -- I would think you might have MANY new customers if a few changes might be added for this to run on 4.2 ce -- Is this at all possible or am I pipe dreaming ?

Thanks for listening !!

Scott
Site Admin

Postby Scott » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:37 pm

It is of course possible to do a WinCE version of PathAway.
The more people we find requesting this, the higher on the priority list it will become.

ThMstr

Postby ThMstr » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:35 pm

I am a regular user of PathAway4 on my Palm :D. But I would really like to be able to use the Windows-version of the program on my Handheld device with Windows CE 4.2. Running it gives the error "Can't find 'PathAway4' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all the required libraries are available."
Is there a fix?

All the best, ThMstr.

lechozo

Postby lechozo » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:37 am

Scott wrote:It is of course possible to do a WinCE version of PathAway.
The more people we find requesting this, the higher on the priority list it will become.

another request here.

:wink:

gody

Postby gody » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:24 am

lechozo wrote:another request here.

:wink:

Me too, me too :)

Return to “PathAway GPS 4 SE for Windows Mobile - Support”